Flooded Basement in Downtown LA Commercial Property
This flooded basement in Downtown LA was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water damage. The after picture was taken only four days after the incident. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and he was thrilled with the results.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Westlake arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.